Jennifer Tomasik moderates a panel on "Physician-Hospital Alignment: A Case Study on South Shore Clinical Integration Network"
This session will include an interactive panel discussion and Q&A designed to explore critical issues and lessons learned in launching the South Shore Clinical Integration Network including topics such as:
- The physician hospital alignment work that led to the development of HPSO.
- Our “start up” experience in developing the early infrastructure and agreements required to effectively launch and sustain the effort.
- How we meaningfully engaged physicians at every step, with a specific emphasis on the work required to design our governance structure, establish the performance scorecard and measurement process, and lay the groundwork to advance HPSO goals in a way that improves accountability across the enterprise.
- Michael Ayers, MD, Chairman, HPSO, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Luke O’Connell MD, HPSO Physician Director, Urologist
- Karen Sax McLoughlin, Executive Director/VP, HPSO
- Pam Whelton, HPSO Director, SVP Physician and Network Expansion, South Shore Hospital