Debbie Bing was featured in the Family Matters Video Series, hosted by Family Business Magazine‘s Publishing Director, David Shaw. Their discussion touches on topics from Debbie and Nancy Drozdow’s talk, “Syncing Up Short-term Action with Long-term Vision,” which they presented at Transitions in November 2020 and which you may view in full HERE.
- Importance of Linking Leadership Succession, Strategy, and Governance
- Lessons from the Field: Promising Interprofessional Collaboration Practices
- Looking Back to Look Ahead: CFAR’s Healthcare Reflections on 2022 and Opportunities for 2023
- “Small Leadership” and Small L Leadership
- New Year, New Chapter: Tips for Family Business NextGens on Creating Actionable Self-Development Plans