As part of the Private Company Governance Summit 2021, CFAR Founder and Principal Nancy Drozdow sat with Family Business Magazine‘s Publishing Director David Shaw to share some key governance principles—what CFAR calls the “six Ps of good private company governance.” Watch her interview in the clip above and explore the full PCGS “Governance Mastery II” video series HERE.
- Importance of Linking Leadership Succession, Strategy, and Governance
- Lessons from the Field: Promising Interprofessional Collaboration Practices
- Looking Back to Look Ahead: CFAR’s Healthcare Reflections on 2022 and Opportunities for 2023
- “Small Leadership” and Small L Leadership
- New Year, New Chapter: Tips for Family Business NextGens on Creating Actionable Self-Development Plans